Re: av7110 and budget_av are broken!

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 2:44 AM, Oliver Endriss <o.endriss@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> It's merged in Mauro's fixes tree, but I don't think those pending patches
>> have been pushed upstream yet. Mauro, can you verify this? They should be
>> pushed to 2.6.34!
>
> What about the HG driver?
> The v4l-dvb HG repository is broken for 7 weeks...

It doesn't make any sense why someone would break a driver and then
leave it that way for such a long period of time.  Yes, please fix the
HG repository.  I don't actually know anyone who bothers with the git
tree for obvious reasons, but a whole mess of users continue, of
course, to use the mercurial tree...