Re: Help needed in understanding v4l2_device_call_all

Mauro,

Thanks.

Previously, I have done some limited test and it seem that
xc2028_signal seem to be getting the correct registered value for the
detected a signal locked.

Since I am now able to get video working(though somewhat limited since
it still crashed if i change channel from mythtv), i will be spending
more time to look getting a lock on the signal.

Is line 139,140,155,156 needed? Its slowing down the loading of
firmware and it working for me with the additional register setting.

 138 if (addr == dev->tuner_addr << 1) {
139 tm6000_set_reg(dev, 0x32, 0,0);
140 tm6000_set_reg(dev, 0x33, 0,0);
141 }
142 if (i2c_debug >= 2)
143 for (byte = 0; byte < msgs[i].len; byte++)
144 printk(" %02x", msgs[i].buf[byte]);
145 } else {
146 /* write bytes */
147 if (i2c_debug >= 2)
148 for (byte = 0; byte < msgs[i].len; byte++)
149 printk(" %02x", msgs[i].buf[byte]);
150 rc = tm6000_i2c_send_regs(dev, addr, msgs[i].buf[0],
151 msgs[i].buf + 1, msgs[i].len - 1);
152
153 if (addr == dev->tuner_addr << 1) {
154 tm6000_set_reg(dev, 0x32, 0,0);