Re: s2-liplianin, mantis: sysfs: cannot create duplicate filename '/devices/virtual/irrcv'

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 1:55 AM, MartinG <gronslet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks, I've pulled the linuxtv tree, and it compiled, installed and
> seems to work just fine. No more "mantis_ack_wait (0): Slave RACK Fail
> !" I hope ;).

That error is from the older version of my driver. You don't find that
error in the updated version. Always try to use a stabler tree[1], or
a development version[2], rather than one having unknown changes,
unless you know what you are doing: which might not be what happened
to you. Use the stabler version if you are faint hearted, or the
development version, if you like to be on the bleeding edge of
development. Anything other than that, who knows ..

Manu

[1] http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb
[2] http://jusst.de/hg/mantis-v4l-dvb