Re: DVB-S2 Multistream (?)

After Mediaset, another broadcaster in Italy uses DVB-S2 Multistream,
this time on Atlantic Bird 1 (12.5°W), frequency 12718H.

More info:
http://www.newtec.eu/uploads/media/NEWTEC_press_release_Multistream_Telecom-Italia-Media-Broadcasting_TIMB___2010-03-15_01.pdf

http://www.newtec.eu/fileadmin/mailings/Product_updates/Multistream/Newtec-Customer-Case_Multistream_TelecomItaliaMediaBroadcasting_2010-02-25.pdf