Consider updating www.ideasonboard.org

A lot of search engine queries send users to www.ideasonboard.org (for
example, https://www.startpage.com/do/dsearch?query=linux+uvc).

AFAIU, information there is mostly oudated. In particular, it indicates
that “Support requests are handled through the Linux UVC development
mailing list [linux-uvc-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]”, whereas it seems
to me that related development now happens at the linux-media mailing
list. It is not easy to realize this and visitors might be misled by
this oudated information. (I have taken quite some time to realize this
myself and I am still unsure of my conclusions.)

Could anyone confirm that linux-media is indeed the recommended list
for problems related to the uvcvideo driver? If so, does anyone have a
possibility of updating the website at ideasonboard.org, if only to
warn the visitors that its information is outdated?

Thanks for your consideration.
--
Olivier