Re: cio2 ipu3 module to automatically connect sensors via swnodes

+Cc: Surface community people.

On Sat, Sep 05, 2020 at 09:19:51AM +0100, Daniel Scally wrote:

> Following on from this thread:
> https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-driver-devel/msg135122.html -
> apologies, can't see a way to reply to it directly.

Use lore [5] and its feature of downloading mailbox (or just seeing Message-Id
which is enough for good MUA to attach reply properly to the thread).

[5]: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-media/12fbe3f5c6a16c5f3447adbc09fe27ceb2b16823.1589625807.git.mchehab+huawei@xxxxxxxxxx/

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko