DMX Input selection

Hello,
I'm currently developing a DVB test application without real hardware,
instead, I'm using dvb_dummy_adapter (+dvb-core and dvb_dummy_fe)
Testing PES filtering is OK, since I have read/write operations on the
logical dvr device "/dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0"
I have problems with section filtering, I can't find a way to read
data from a TS file.
Methods I've tried :
- Write data to DVR, set the demux to read data from DVR using ioctl
"DMX_SET_SOURCE" -> seems that this ioctl is not implemented
- As the section filter reads data from frontend, I've tried to write
data to "/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0" so they can be read by the
demux, but no luck, no writing operation available

Any suggestions please ?!