Re: modprobing 'vidtv' doesn't really do anything

Yeah the Makefile was broken, although I corrected it in the last
revision, so this warning should be gone already?

I guess you're looking at v4, in which case I have sent in new code that
hopefully addresses the things you pointed out in the last code review :)

I will try what you said regarding the platform bus and report back.

- Daniel.