TeVii S460 vs. S464

Hello,

I'd like to ask about the new TeVii S464 DVB-S2 card. I noticed that the official v4l-dvb doesn't support this card as of yet.

However, I found fresh & new patch in the s2-liplianin repo, supposedly adding the support.

I've always been using TeVii S460's in my streaming backend, they're reliable, stable and support all features like signal strength, monitoring, etc.

My question is - did anybody test this new "revision"? Does it work at least as well as S460? I'm going to buy 5 new cards for my new backend, it's going to be used by the whole household. That's why I'm asking now, because this time I won't be able to test and report bugs for a couple of months before the card becomes usable.

If there's any doubt about the card's stability & readiness, I'd rather find another retailer and purchased old S460's.

All this aside - are there any actual benefits to using S464 over S460? Is it better HW? More sensitive perhaps?

I noticed that it's just smaller, doesn't have a loop-out and basically seem like a scaled down version of S460. If so, it might even be inferior and in that case, I certainly wouldn't buy it.

Thank you for any hints, tips or professional opinions!

Best wishes,

--
David Kubicek