Re: Mumu DVB & Infinity Smart Card reader

Aslam Mullapilly wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It will be great full if somebody can help me use Infinity smart card reader to tune scrambled channel in mumudvb.

Hello

Basically once your soft CAM works, DVB programs as MuMuDVB doesn't need
some more extra configuration

So your question is making your smart card reader working under linux in
general...

Unfortunately I cannot tell you more than having a look to sasc-ng and
dvbloopback documentation

Regards

--
Brice