decode sync frames only

Hi,

I need to port a decoder v4l2 control in mainline Venus driver which
instructs the decoder to decode sync frames only (I frame/ IDR frame).
In practice the usage of such control is to generate thumbnails for
particular video.

To do that I researched what we have currently in v4l2-controls.h and
found something similar but for encoders:

V4L2_CID_MPEG_VIDEO_FORCE_KEY_FRAME
"Force a key frame for the next queued buffer. Applicable to encoders.
This is a general, codec-agnostic keyframe control."

I think I have two options:

1. reuse V4L2_CID_MPEG_VIDEO_FORCE_KEY_FRAME for the decoder and document it

2. create a new v4l control V4L2_CID_MPEG_VIDC_VIDEO_SYNC_FRAME_DECODE

Any suggestions?

--
regards,
Stan