Analog TV issue with Empire Dual TV (probably wrong GPIO analogue setting)

Hi to all,
I've tried my Empire Dual TV usb device which is supported and correctly recognized by the kernel.
Digital TV works, but analogue tv is slow and with no audio.
I suppose that there is something wrong in the GPIO analogue setting.
I would like to know what I can do to solve the issue.
I can take an usbsnoop using windows XP virtualized with virtualbox (if feasible it is my first choice) or under windows Vista. In any case I need to know if, using usbsnoop, it is sufficient to open the program used to watch analogue tv or it is needed to tune a channel to obtain the data needed to reverse engineering the GPIO analogue setting. Finally, even if I obtain the correct usbsnoop, I'm not able to read it to extract GPIO. Is there somewhere an howto?
Thank you,
Andrea