Re: Status of the patches under review (29 patches)

Hi Mauro,

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 02:40:00 -0300, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I suspect that Linus should be releasing the 2.6.33 kernel any time soon,
> so the next merge window is about to open. I've handled already everything
> on my pending queues. However, I missed some emails due to a crash on my
> exim filter. Also, patchwork.kernel.org missed some emails due to some
> trouble there. So, maybe there are still some unnoticed pending stuff.
>
> If you still have any pending work for 2.6.34 that aren't merged nor
> are under review, please submit it ASAP, as patches received after the
> release of 2.6.33 will likely be postponed to 2.6.35.

I have 3 patches pending which aren't in your list. I can see them in
patchwork:

http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/79755/
http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/79754/
http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/77349/

The former two are in "Accepted" state, and actually I received an
e-mail telling me they had been accepted, however I can't see them in
the hg repository. So where are they?

The latter is in "Not Applicable" state, and I have no idea what it
means. The patch is really simple and I see no formatting issue. Should
I just resend it?

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare