Re: edid-decode: Add FreeSync block

Hi Hans

On Fri, 6 Mar 2020 at 08:06, Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Harry,
>
> On 05/03/2020 17:25, Harry Mallon wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I attach a patch which decodes the simple AMD Freesync structure which is present in some of the examples in edid-decode.
>
> Thank you for the patch. But can you provide a 'Signed-off-by' line?
>
> See here: https://elinux.org/Developer_Certificate_Of_Origin
>
> It's enough to just reply with your Sob, no need to post a new patch.
>
> Out of curiosity: is this information freely available somewhere?

I have not managed to find documentation anywhere. Unfortunately I
will have to withdraw the patch as the reverse engineered (I assume)
solution was inspired by code, which is source-available on GitHub,
rather than free software. I will not be able to provide a Signed-Off
line. Sorry for wasting your time.

> Regards,
>
>         Hans

Best regards,