Collaboration inquiry to bootlin.com

Hello!
I’m an SEO manager at Bzadverts.com. Having visited your website, I would like to say that it is very informative and well-organized.
Actually, I’m writing to ask about some advert opportunities you offer.
I’m greatly interested in
•	guest posts
•	link insertion (in the existing article)
•	homepage link placement
•	banners
Do you have a price-list for these kinds of advertising? I’m interested in both permanent placement and monthly.
If you have any other online platforms for advertising, I will gladly consider them too.
Hope to hear from you soon!