FYI: Mygica T230C v2 works for me in 5.4.6 vanilla

Dear gentlemen (you know who you are),

I'm back to "T230C v2" and things look significantly better than half
a year ago. As far as I can tell, the vanilla driver (dvbsky) works
just fine, I can receive DVB-T and DVB-T2. I haven't tested the IR
remote yet, I actually have a wireless mini-keyboard, will get to IR
later. I have a few further small issues to polish in the user space
config and mechanical integration, before "production phase-in" :-)

Namely I'd like to thank the following people for making this
possible:

Antti Palosaari
Jan Pieter van Woerkom
Sean Young
and of course MCC the master maintainer.
Plus a few further people in the user space department:
Klaus Schmidinger, Rolf Ahrenberg to name just two - but there are
many others.

FYI: I'm aiming for DVR as the TV viewer and recorder app, with
vdr-vaapidevice-plugin as the front-end part, or maybe the latest
developments of the softhddevice (also with VAAPI support).
Just about yesterday I've become aware of a few friendly
German-speaking hackers at vdr-portal.de who seem to have quite a bit
going on at that software front.
I've compiled fresh VDR and about 5 of its dependency packages, all
without significant compile-time errors, in Debian 10.
I have a shiny new J4105-ITX to test on and over the last month I've
spent a few happy evenings hacking away at the funny little hardware
(mechanical integration, custom-length cabling, power supply stuff).
I'm not taking the easy mainstream route :-) It's all starting to
take shape and make sense, and to my surprise, the Gemini Lake
apparently renders the picture better than the temporary Skylake
machine I used to test on in the summer.

All the best in the new year, thank you, keep having fun :-)

Frank Rysanek