Re: Fwd: Re: FM radio problem with HVR1120

Hi,

Here the results of tests.

In FM radio mode regspy.exe reports :
GPIO_GPSTATUS 2840001
In Digital TV
GPIO_GPSTATUS 6040001
In Analog TV
GPIO_GPSTATUS 2040001

In saa7134-cards.c, In section of HVR1120, I've replaced 0x0800100 with
0x2840001 in both lines
gpiomask and in
radio = {
			.name = name_radio,
			.amux = TV,
			.gpio = 0x2840001,

The result is the same. No progress.

To check my install method (I am not professional programmer), I have tested
the driver with replacing "audio_clock = 0x00187de7" with "audio_clock =
0x200000". The result was worst. I can conclude make and make install are
correct.

All tests have been made today using v4l-dvb-14021dfc00f3.tar.gz
All changes have been followed by computer reboot.

Coul I check anything else ?

Regards,

ftape-jlc