Re: [ANN] possible LinuxTV.org maintenance on Wednesday (2019-11-20)

Em Wed, 20 Nov 2019 11:41:31 +0100
Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> Em Mon, 18 Nov 2019 11:13:23 +0100
> Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Just to let you know, we'll be doing a preventive maintenance tomorrow by
> > 1pm-3pm (UTC).
> >
> > During that time, we'll be stopping the services (wiki, web, patchwork, git)
> > at *.linuxtv.org.
>
> It ends that the upgrade didn't happen yesterday. So, we are trying to
> re-schedule it for today.
>
> In principle, the maintenance will happen between 1pm-3pm (UTC).

The Maintenance activity is almost finished.

Developers with git trees hosted at linuxtv.org:

Please notice that we're now using a newer sshd version, with a different
server key.

If you experience troubles while cloning/pushing using SSH, then perhaps
your key is too old and the cryptography algorithm is now considered
unsafe. That applies, for example, for DSS keys:

	https://www.gentoo.org/support/news-items/2015-08-13-openssh-weak-keys.html

If you're using such keys, please re-generate your keys using the current
last practices, and re-send your new public key to me in private.

Thanks

Cheers,
Mauro