Re: alevt-dvb 1.7.0: new version, should be free from bugs now

On Thu, 2010-02-11 at 22:26 +0100, Chicken Shack wrote:
> Hi,
>
> my way to say "Thank you".
> Just enjoy this tiny little program with the latest kernel.
> Debian files for producing a Debian binary included.
> This version needs libzvbi as dependency to run.
> Thanks to Tom Zoerne for the implemention patch that I found by
> accident.
>

> Cheers
> CS
>
> P. S.: There are two issues in the TODO list.
> Please drop me a note if you can fix those issues mentioned there.
>
> ENJOY!

What about adding this program to v4l-dvb (under v4l2-apps/util/)?
AFAIK, alevt currently doesn't have a proper site where development
could take place.
I think it would enjoy a better maintenance if it was hosted in vl4-dvb,
and it could be an additional testing tool useful for drivers
development.
And it is GPL-licensed.

Francesco