Re: [ANN v2] Media sessions in Lyon in October: libcamera

On 10/28/19 11:03 PM, Daniel Gomez wrote:
Hi Hans,

On Mon, 21 Oct 2019 at 08:36, Helen Koike <helen.koike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

On 10/20/19 5:13 PM, Ezequiel Garcia wrote:
Hello Hans,

On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 at 13:16, Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

(Just updated the attendee list for this meeting, no other changes)

Hi all,

Since we have three separate half-day sessions for different topics I decided
to split the announcement for this in three emails as well, so these things
can be discussed in separate threads.

All sessions are in room Terreaux VIP Lounge - Level 0.
There is a maximum of 15 people.

The second session deals with libcamera and is on Wednesday morning
from 9:00 to 13:00.

Attendees for this session:

Nicolas Dufresne <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Tomasz Figa <tfiga@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ezequiel Garcia <ezequiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dafna Hirschfeld <dafna.hirschfeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I beliebe Dafna and I should not be on this list, and instead
Helen Koike and Nicolas Dufresne would be attending.

Yes, I'm interested in attending the libcamera session.

Thanks
Helen

Thanks,
Ezequiel

Eugen Hristev <Eugen.Hristev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Jacopo Mondi <jacopo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Niklas Söderlund <niklas.soderlund@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dave Stevenson <dave.stevenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xxxxxxxxx>

That's 10 people.

Planning to use libcamera, but willing to give up their seat if needed:

Daniel Gomez <daniel@xxxxxxxx>
Helen Koike <helen.koike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Just interested:

Boris Brezillon <boris.brezillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Alexandre Courbot <acourbot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

If I missed someone, or you are on the list but won't attend after all, then
please let me know.

Attendees: it is probably useful if you let us know whether you have to
join this meeting because you plan to use libcamera, or if you are 'just
interested'. After the libcamera presentation on Tuesday afternoon we
should know how many of the 'just interested' list can join.

Agenda:

TBD by Laurent.

Regards,

         Hans

I would like to know if there are more people you plan to add to the
attendee's list.
If not, I would like to be there.

Laurent is in charge of this meeting. I also suspect that this won't be finalized until after the libcamera presentation tomorrow.

Regards,

	Hans

Thanks,
Daniel