Logilink VG0022A firmware/si2157 probe

Hi Antti,

I have a Logilink VG0022A device which is an af9035.c type device (with
ITE 9xxx frontned). The probe of the si2146 tuner fails and returns 0xffs.

Now I would like to work on fixing this. Mauro suggested the firmware might
be incorrect. Any tips on extracting the firmware? I can try and dump
usb traffic from Windows and see what firmware is being used there. How did
you extract the firmware?

Any other suggestions for this device? You might be able to save me a lot
of time since you have experience with these types of devices, I do not.

Thanks
Sean