Re: [ANN] Media sessions in Lyon in October: libcamera

On 23/09/2019 15:21, Hans Verkuil wrote:
Hi all,

Since we have three separate half-day sessions for different topics I decided
to split the announcement for this in three emails as well, so these things
can be discussed in separate threads.

All sessions are in room Terreaux VIP Lounge - Level 0.
There is a maximum of 15 people.

The second session deals with libcamera and is on Wednesday morning
from 9:00 to 13:00.

Attendees for this session:

Kieran Bingham <kieran.bingham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Boris Brezillon <boris.brezillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Alexandre Courbot <acourbot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Tomasz Figa <tfiga@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ezequiel Garcia <ezequiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Daniel Gomez <daniel@xxxxxxxx>
Dafna Hirschfeld <dafna.hirschfeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Eugen Hristev <Eugen.Hristev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Shuah Khan <skhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Helen Koike <helen.koike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Jacopo Mondi <jacopo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Niklas Söderlund <niklas.soderlund@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xxxxxxxxx>

If I missed someone, or you are on the list but won't attend after all, then
please let me know.

Could I be added to the list please?
Dave Stevenson <dave.stevenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Attendees: it is probably useful if you let us know whether you have to
join this meeting because you plan to use libcamera, or if you are 'just
interested'. After the libcamera presentation on Tuesday afternoon we
should know how many of the 'just interested' list can join.

We're actively working with Laurent and team to get libcamera running on the Pi.

Agenda:

Laurent, can you fill this in?

Regards,

	Hans

Thanks
  Dave

PS Apologies if the formatting has gone mad on this. I no longer get linux-media messages directly due to some issue with mail servers somewhere, so I'm having to pull this off the NNTP server.