Re: [ANN] Media sessions in Lyon in October: libcamera

Le lundi 23 septembre 2019 à 16:21 +0200, Hans Verkuil a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Since we have three separate half-day sessions for different topics I decided
> to split the announcement for this in three emails as well, so these things
> can be discussed in separate threads.
>
> All sessions are in room Terreaux VIP Lounge - Level 0.
> There is a maximum of 15 people.
>
> The second session deals with libcamera and is on Wednesday morning
> from 9:00 to 13:00.
>
> Attendees for this session:
>
> Kieran Bingham <kieran.bingham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Boris Brezillon <boris.brezillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Alexandre Courbot <acourbot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Tomasz Figa <tfiga@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Ezequiel Garcia <ezequiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Daniel Gomez <daniel@xxxxxxxx>
> Dafna Hirschfeld <dafna.hirschfeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Eugen Hristev <Eugen.Hristev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Shuah Khan <skhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Helen Koike <helen.koike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Jacopo Mondi <jacopo@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Niklas Söderlund <niklas.soderlund@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> If I missed someone, or you are on the list but won't attend after all, then
> please let me know.

I would like to join this one to, as after ELCE I should have some time
to spend on this. I understand thought hat this would make use reach
the limit, let me know if there is any issues, I can spare my seat if
needed.

Nicolas Dufresne <nicolas.dufresne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>