Re: [ANN] Topics for a media summit in Lyon in October

On 8/16/19 10:06 AM, Hans Verkuil wrote:
> Rather then discussing topics for a meeting under the subject 'Lisbon'
> let's start a new thread referring to the right place :-)
>
> I will try to organize a room, either during the ELCE or (if that doesn't
> work) perhaps on the Thursday afterwards. If that's going to be a problem
> for someone, please let me know.

I can only get a room for Thursday afternoon (2pm-6pm). I'm inclined to take
that room, but if a lot of people who want to come, will already have left
on the Thursday, then there is no point in me reserving this room.

So if you are unable to attend on Thursday, then please let me know asap!

If Thursday is no problem, then I wanted to have more informal meetings
somewhere in the conference center during the morning, and after lunch
use the room.

If Thursday is a no-go, then we will just have to find a place inside
the conference center during the ELCE.

Regards,

	Hans