tw686x driver (again, sorry; I respect it as a good driver!)

Hi Hans,

I recall us agreeing that a custom function to free the last resources attached to the video device would be preferable. So may I clarify, in your words, what bug I may be fixing? I please need a description to report to patchwork and to my mentor..

Also Iʼm getting confused reactions about my patches from Ezequiel and that may owe to my lack of direction on the fixing.

Thank you very much,
Mark