tw686x driver (continued)

Hi Ezequiel,

I don’t know what top-posting is and I had to delete the continuation as linux-media kept flagging my email as a virus, but I take it that it means I should write my email below the previous? Anyways, I’m working with a linux driver verification team to detect race conditions in the kernel. Using our tool, we detected a possible race condition with the tw686x driver. Even if there’s the slightest thing I’d like to please patch it as I really need this for my enrolled program.

In any case, if interrupt handing isn’t given dedicated functions that are called before tw686x_memcpy_dma_free, I wouldn’t mind writing them and including them in a patch.

Thank you,
Mark