Re: [PULL] http://linuxtv.org/hg/~jfrancois/v4l-dvb/

Jean-Francois Moine wrote:
> Hi Douglas,
>
> I believe it is you to whom the pull requests must be addressed.

In fact, the current workflow is different: I'll handle all patches (except
for those that are pure backport patches or to some files that are present
only at v4l-dvb -hg tree). After having them added to my -git tree, then Douglas
will backport them to -hg.

Douglas generally tries to pull from -hg trees first. If the -hg import fails
for any reason (for example, the tree content has changed or doesn't apply on
his tree), then he fall back to an import per-patch.

Please note that:

1) I'm not honoring Priority: tags anymore. If you want to send me a fix patch, please
submit it against -git or add a note about that.

2) Internally, a pull request is broken into a series of patches. So, I may eventually
do a partial commit for the patches at the tree.

> Please pull from http://linuxtv.org/hg/~jfrancois/v4l-dvb

Applied, thanks.

Cheers,
Mauro