Re: CAM appears to introduce packet loss

Hello,

Try to check raw speed coming from demod:

echo 1 > /sys/module/dvb_core/parameters/dvb_demux_speedcheck

and then:

tail -f /var/log/messages  |  grep -i speed

or

dmesg  | grep -i speed

what values do you see ?
this TS going through CAM. CAM has a bitrate limitation which they can
pass (this depends on CAM model).