Remote "Mouse mode" buttons, Keycode choices, etc.

Hey,

I dug out a fair bunch of remote controls I got around 10 years ago[1],
and started trying them all out.

I bumped into a couple of problems:

- the Snapstream Firefly remote ([2] using the rc-snapstream-firefly
keymap and the ati_remote protocol) creates 2 input device nodes, one
for the remote keys, one for the mouse mode. The mouse button on the
remote just sends KEY_MODE, and doesn't change the mode, nothing is
ever sent on the mouse device node

- the Streamzap remote ([3]) uses KEY_NUMERIC_[0-9] keycodes, just like
a small minority of other devices. Is there any reason for them not to
use KEY_[0-9] instead? Or for all of them to use KEY_NUMERIC_*, for
consistencies' sake. I can send patches for those.

- Some receivers (raw IR ones) can be used to support more remotes than
just the one they came with. Is there documentation on doing that? (I
have a Windows MCE, XBox 360 and Sony "universal" remote that I'd like
to make work with the Streamzap receiver)

Cheers

[1]: http://www.hadess.net/2010/05/my-new-toys.html
[2]: https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Snapstream_Firefly
[3]: https://kodi.wiki/view/Streamzap_PC_Remote