Re: The restricted number (LIRCBUF_SIZE) of pulse-spaces in IR sequences is too small

Dear Sean Young,

> I don't see any reason why it can't be increased. For the record, it would
> be interesting to know what your air conditioner model is and what the
> IR signal looks like. I have not seen such a signal before.

I observed the IR signals of my air conditioner (Panasoic ACXA75C00600)
and TV (Belson DS16-11B) with the oscilloscope,
and uploaded their graph as follows:

https://github.com/neuralassembly/raspi/blob/master/IRSignalGraph.png

It is observed that the length of IR signal of air conditioner is long
(about 250ms),
and that of TV is short (about 60ms).

It is difficult to count the number of pulses and spaces in this graph,
so I counted them from the output of the "mode2" command.
They had 439 pulse-spaces and 67 pulse-spaces, respectively.

Sincerely,

Takashi Kanamaru