Re: dmesg output with Pinnacle PCTV USB Stick

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 4:00 PM, Sebastian Spiess
<sebastian.spiess@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi there,
> below is my dmesh output for my Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro
>
> hope it helps
>
> [ 8899.390876] em28xx: New device USB 2870 Device @ 480 Mbps (eb1a:2870,
> interface 0, class 0)

Are you absolutely sure this is a PCTV Hybrid Pro?  What is the exact
model number?  Does it have the A/V cable for composite/svideo input?

Based on the USB ID, I would have assumed this was a model "70e",
which is a digital only device.  It's on my TODO list, but it's a
really low priority given how old it is.  I actually did spend some
time working on it, but ran into problems and without the hardware
concluded it wasn't worth the time.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs