Re: [linux-dvb] Support for HVR930C

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 05:05:22PM -0500, Devin Heitmueller wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 5:03 PM, Dirk Vornheder <dirk_vornheder@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi !
> >
> > Is my new device HVR930C supported ?
>
> No, it is not.  Please refer to the linux-media mailing list archives,
> since this was discussed in the last week.

Dirk: More specifically, look at my post about 46 to 47 hours
before yours, and the replies to it.

Note that maybe my post wasn't visible in the web archives until
about the time you wrote your post.

Sincerely

Jakob

--
This message is hastily written, please ignore any unpleasant wordings,
do not consider it a binding commitment, even if its phrasing may