Re: Setting up the exposure time of a webcam

Thanks for the reply, I'll look out for those possible correction
commands... But the adjustment when I cover the lens already happens
in the Linux driver, so I guess it's just something internal, right?

I went back to the original driver to see if I could make the camera
usable again, and I succeeded by turning off the automatic white
balance, and changing the values of the balance by hand. There are
three values for R G and B that can be set from 0 to 127. Can gspca
support something like that? v4lctl doesn't offer anything like that
out of the box, and I couldn't find possible functions in the
code. Does that array in the setwhitebalance function (t613.c) set
these values that the win driver offers the user to set?

thanks,

   ++nicolau

--
Nicolau Werneck <nwerneck@xxxxxxxxx>          1AAB 4050 1999 BDFF 4862