Re: [ANN] Patchwork version upgrade

If one tries to access a page that doesn't exists (e.g. [1]), the page
shows that Django is on debug mode. According to Django
documentation[2], is not a good idea running with debugging enabled on
production environment. To fix this, just change the `DEBUG = True` to
`DEBUG = False` on `settings.py`. The result should be something like
this [3].

Thanks,
André

[1] https://patchwork.linuxtv.org/hacking