Re: [ANN] Patchwork version upgrade

Em Fri, 31 May 2019 15:01:06 -0400
Nicolas Dufresne <nicolas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> Le vendredi 31 mai 2019 à 12:40 -0300, Mauro Carvalho Chehab a écrit :
> > Hi all,
> >
> > For a long time, we were running an old Patchwork version. The thing is that
> > we had applied some patches on the top of it, and the upgrade was not
> > trivial.
> >
> > Today, we upgraded it to its latest stable version. Just like before,
> > you can access it via:
> >
> > 	https://patchwork.linuxtv.org
> >
> > As this is a new version, please report if you find any issues on it.
>
> Actually I went a little into it, the black and white alternance for
> lines clearly does not work.

Black and white alternance? Here, the background is always black
(tested with both Firefox and Chromium browser). Perhaps your browser
didn't apply the style.css correctly, ignoring this from style.css:

	.table-striped > tbody > tr:nth-of-type(odd) {
		background-color: black;
	}

What browser are you using?

> Any reason not to stick with the default CSS for the content ?
>
> An example that is readable:
> https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/dri-devel/list/

Well, changing the entire layout of LinuxTV site would be a lot harder.

Also, from my side, having a black background makes it less tiring
to work with patchwork.

Thanks,
Mauro