Re: Drivers for Eyetv hybrid

Sound like a lot of work, and it would be easier just to buy a
functional tuner :)

Guess I'm busy enough. However, I did manage to find some more info,
for someone to use someday :)
/Morten

Model: EU 2008
USB Contoller: Empia EM2884
Stereo A/V Decoder: Micronas AVF 49x08
Hybrid Channel Decoder: Micronas DRX-K DRX3926K:A1 0.9.0