hint needed : how to integrate sublvds to mipi csi-2 converter

Hello,

I am working on a driver for sony sensors that output sublvds, but that
must be connected to a processor expecting mipi csi-2.

We use a Lattice lif-md6000 fpga for that purpose, but unfortunately
the conversion is not transparent.  The fpga must be instructed to
know the bpp and line-length that were configured in the sensor.

I woul like to avoid the burden for the user to configure the fpga properly
when changing bpp or line-length in the sensor.  How should I implement
that.  Is there an example somewhere ?

TIA

Philippe

--
Philippe De Muyter +32 2 6101532 Macq SA rue de l'Aeronef 2 B-1140 Bruxelles