Re: DM1105: could not attach frontend 195d:1105

Igor wrote:
> No need to unsolder. I see a Serit can tuner. There is a sticked paper
with a label on right side
> of the tuner. It must contain something like "sp2636lhb" or "sp2633chb".
Please provide me text of
> label.

Ah, I see.   The whole thing is a tuner, and the label that I thought said
"ERIT" actually says "SERIT".  Yes, it does have a label on it, I should
have given you that up front.  I had searched for it on the internet and
decided that it didn't mean anything.  Thanks so much for your help.

The label reads SP1514LHb  D0943B

If I follow your decipher instructions that means:

1: DVB-S
5: 16cc
1: Unsure, but it has an LNB in and an LNB out, so I guess it does have
loop through?
4: Si2109
L: Si labs
H: Horizontal
b: Lead free

So I'm looking for some code to enable an Si2109 tuner?

Thanks again,

Paul