ZBar: Move development to GitHub

Dear list,

I maintain a fork of ZBar. Following a reply from James Hilliard and
according to Wikipedia edition from Mauro Carvalho Chehab, this team
stands as the new upstream.

Please consider to continue development on GitHub, since the
communication system is more friendly and there are continuous
integration builds. If you agree, I will create a GitHub organization
and import your repository along with my patches.

I await your answer.
Thank you.