Lenovo compact webcam 17ef:4802

I have not been able to get an image from a Lenovo webcam under Fedora 11.
It reports to the kernel with USB id 17ef:4802 as below:

 kernel: usb 1-3: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 9
 kernel: usb 1-3: New USB device found, idVendor=17ef, idProduct=4802
 kernel: usb 1-3: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
 kernel: usb 1-3: Product: Lenovo USB Webcam
 kernel: usb 1-3: Manufacturer: Primax
 kernel: usb 1-3: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
 kernel: gspca: probing 17ef:4802
 kernel: vc032x: check sensor header 20
 kernel: vc032x: Sensor ID 143a (3)
 kernel: vc032x: Find Sensor MI1310_SOC
 kernel: gspca: probe ok

When I try to access the web cam with cheese or skype I get the following error in /var/log/messages:
    gspca: frame overflow 332800 > 331776
Sometimes cheese shows an image resolution under the preferences menu option.

If the resolution is shown, then cheese will display a black image.

If I run gstreamer-properties from the command line, it complains of missing plugins:
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'artsdsink'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'esdsink'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'glimagesink'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'v4lmjpegsrc'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'qcamsrc'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'esdmon'

Are these significant?
What package would supply them?

//Bill