Re: [linux-dvb] Acoustical mode for femon

The monitoring application produces a sound indicating the signal quality. The
higher the beep the better the signal quality.
This is useful while mounting the antenna for finding the best position without
having to look at the monitor or without even having a monitor.

Thank you for this!  Very useful since it's hard to be outside aiming
and inside looking at a monitor at the same time.  :)

While I was trying to locate astra on last year by rotating the dish I used both the cheap (10 euro) beeper that was but in the satellite cable end to find out the abbroximately dish direction. Fine tuning was done by starring the laptop screen szap output to find out when it started to printout LOCKED output. (I used ssh from the laptop to dvb card computer where I had put the channel info for one astra channel and tried to szap for that one. That of course meant that I needed the correct channel info for one channel in satellite even before I could try to scan channels from that satellite...)

Mika