Linux Server (without GUI) streaming skystar chanel to TV through graphic card

Dear all,

I would like to transmit/stream a channel from skystar (on a Ubuntu Linux server) to a TV through ATI X300 SE (128MB) graphic card (s-video interface).

It is possible to do transmit the channel without a gui (gnome, for instance) in the server? What I really want is to redirect the output from skystar to graphic card (connected to a TV through s-video or VGA).

Please help me!

Best regards,
Valenz, from Portugal