Re: [linux-dvb] SheevaBox as a media Server and a Fit-PC as a streaming client?

Hi,

I've got sheeva plug device. It works as file server over smb. I didn't check how it works with Full HD movies but there is no problem with HD Ready movies. I can check things like max transfer rate and let you know what this thing can do.

Best Regards
--
Tomasz Belina