Re: [GIT PULL FOR v4.19] Various fixes

Hi Mauro,
   I understand, and I failed to cc the SH people initially.

Roping in Sato-san, Rich and the SH list.
Could you guys please have a look here? I've gone through the media
tree as all these changes sparkled from soc_camera removal, and while
I was there I updated the defconfigs before enabling CEU and disabling
soc_camera.

How long before we miss v4.19 Mauro?

Thanks