Re: New ASUS P3-100 DVB-T/DVB-S device (1043:48cd)

Hi,

sorry for delay, no time for the list during the last days.

Am Freitag, den 11.12.2009, 16:02 +0100 schrieb dvblinux@xxxxxxx:
> Hi all, I'm new on this list.
>
> I modified on my own the SAA driver to manage an ASUS PS3-100 combo card not
> supported yet in current version.
>
> It features two DVB-S and DVB-T receivers packed on the same PCI card.

I'm not aware of such an Asus PCI card with two DVB-S and DVB-T
receivers. We might hang in wording ...

Maybe one DVB-S, one DVB-T/analog hybrid tuner/demod and also support
for analog radio and external S-Video/Composite and analog audio in?

> The DVB-T part is identical to ASUS P7131 Hybrid and therefore is managed thru
> the existing driver after a light patch in the driver source (and card.c):
> copying relevant stuff from (1043:4876) to (1043:48cd).
>
> I'm not a developper, how to share my successfull experiments ?

We have support for the Asus Tiger 3in1 since last summer.
This board was OEM only and also does not come with a remote, but your
stuff is very likely based on that one.

Please try all functions and inputs and post related "dmesg" output

It has the same LNA config like the ASUS P7131 Hybrid LNA too.

I can't tell anything about a possible remote, but last on Asus was a
transmitter labeled PC-39 that far and that one we do support.

Cheers,
Hermann