Re: [PULL] http://www.kernellabs.com/hg/~dheitmueller/hvr-1600-alsa-2

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 5:34 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab
<mchehab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Devin,
>
> It is better to submit the RFC patches to alsa ML for they to take a look.
>
> Cheers,
> Mauro

Is there something specific you want the ALSA people to review?  There
are no changes to the ALSA core and this is a pretty
simple/straightforward PCM capture device modelled after the existing
cx88/saa7134/em28xx-alsa drivers.  The driver is complete, tested by
both KernelLabs and the customer.  As far as I know, we generally
haven't bothered the ALSA people with devices in the /media tree in
the past unless there was some specific issue.

If there is something here "out of the ordinary" here that you felt
the ALSA people would be able to offer some insight on, I would be
more than happy to send it to them.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs