Adding support for Benq DC E300 camera

Hi,
I'm trying to get my Benq DC E300 camera to work under Linux.
It has an Atmel AT76C113 chip. I don't know how many Linux users would
benefit from a driver supporting this camera (and possibly other models,
too), so my question is: if/when such a driver will be written, is there
someone willing to review it and finally get it merged?
If the answer is yes, I will try to write something working.

This camera USB interface has 10 alternate settings, and altsetting 5 is
used to stream data; it uses two isochronous endpoints to transfer an
AVI-formatted video stream (320x240) to the USB host.
It would be great if someone could give me some information to make
writing the driver easier: so far, I have only USB sniffer capture logs
from the Windows driver.

Regards,
Francesco