[RFC] Make entity to interface links immutable

While working on v4l2-compliance I noticed that entity to interface links
have just the MEDIA_LNK_FL_ENABLED flag set.

Shouldn't we also set the MEDIA_LNK_FL_IMMUTABLE? After all, you cannot change
an entity-interface link. It feels inconsistent not to have this flag.

I also propose that media_create_intf_link() drops the last flags argument:
it can set the link flags directly since they are always the same anyway.

Regards,

	Hans