[SOLVED] dib0700: Nova-T-500 remote - mixed button codes

Spot on, Christophe!

I didn't realize I have not tried swapping the sensor wires and this little
damned thing is working now!

However I must point the "faulty" sensor wire works right with the HVR-1100. I
cannot tell which sensor belongs to which card (both of them are identical
except the "working" Nova-T-500 wire that shows a label with what seems to be
a P/N or a S/N on it) so I suppose the Nova-T-500 wire works well with the
HVR-1100 but not the opposite (maybe a bandwidth issue). To support this
theory there is the fact that the spurious keycodes are not random but always
the same per remote button (but the happening frequency is random indeed).

Thanks a lot for your help!

Antonio