Re: uvcvideo kernel panic when using libv4l

On Thursday 10 December 2009 16:26:19 Pablo Baena wrote:
> Can you tell me how to obtain such backtrace? This is a hard panic and
> I don't know how to obtain a backtrace, since the keyboard gets
> unresponsive.

Once the kernel crashes in interrupt context there's not much you can do. One
solution would be to write the backtrace down, but that's a bit tedious :-)

Another solution, if your computer has a serial port, is to activate a serial
console and hook it up to another computer where you will be able to capture
the oops.

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart